Building Bridges Resources
Please find links to presenter PowerPoints, resources, and websites below from the 2016 Building Bridges Conference:
- KARAMAH: Muslin Women Lawyers for Human Rights.
- PowerPoint: Understanding Violence in the Muslim Community
- Understanding and Stopping the Cultural Practice of Female Genital Mutilation.
- Violence Intervention Partnership
- New England Survivors of Torture and Trauma (NESTT) at the University of Vermont in Burlington.
- Asian Pacific Institute on Gender-Based Violence
- PowerPoint: Promising Practices in Providing Access.
- Language Access Resources
- Language Access Assessment and Planning Tool for Federally Conducted and Federally Assisted Programs - Department of Justice
- 10 Tips for Working with Interpreters - Greater Boston Legal Services
- Is Your Interpreter Qualified? - National Legal Aid & Defender Association Panel on Language Access
- Culturally Competency and Leadership Resources
- Enhanced Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS) Standards
- Islamic Marriage Contracts: A resource Guide for Legal Professionals, Advocates, Imams, and Communities - Peaceful Families Project
- Leadership Competency Development Guide - HR Modernization Project
- Building a Culturally Competent Organization: The Quest for Equity in Health Care - Hospitals in Pursuit of Excellence
- Fact Sheets
- Coordinated Community Response
- Advocacy In a Coordinated Community Response: Overview and Highlights of Three Programs - Violence Against Women Online Resources
- Building Coalitions to Bring About Change - The Urban Seminar Series on Children's Health and Safety
- Coordinated Community Approaches to Domestic Violence - Barbara J. Hart, Esq.